In-Service Training For Schools and Districts
Tired of the same old in-service? The Arizona Council on Economic Education supports Arizona teachers in implementing the K-12 economics standards in their classroom.
Great Material! I can definitely see where my students will enjoy learning from these modules. It really connects real world events to the classroom.
T. Fujiwara, teacher
This was the most useful workshop I’ve been part of since starting in this district. This was great. I will use the trade lesson with Mesopotamia and silk road.
J. Heitewt, teacher
As is true for all ACEE events I’ve attended in the last 20 years, this was very informative and provided much useful info to enhance my instruction.
S. Ecker, teacher
You’re the best. THANK YOU for all your hard work. You were a lifesaver for me my first year, and I keep learning new things. I will spread the knowledge. I love ACEE!
M. McCorkle, teacher
Possible Topics for In-Service Sessions
- Economic Way of Thinking
- Money Minutes
- Building Young Entrepreneurs
- ACEE Elementary Economics Curriculum
- ACEE Middle School Economics Curriculum
- ACEE High School Economics Curriculum
- Get Your Game On! (sports)
- Life After High School
- $martpath: Free and Fun Financial Education
- Teaching Personal Finance to Students with Disabilities
- Financial Fitness for Life
- Using Games to Teach Economics and Personal Finance
- Using Tech Tools to Teach Economics and
- Personal Finance
- Geonomics: Economics and Geography
- Using Children’s Literature to Teach Economics
- Economics of Holidays and Celebrations
- The History and Economics of (various topics)
- Using Case Studies and Inquiry Learning to Teach Economics and Personal Finance
Get in Touch
For more information or to schedule an in-service contact Teresa Mungai